As the new year ritual of resolution making is upon us, we offer you a simple list for reflection. Pick 1-3 of these to create your congregational or personal resolution.
Jesus’ ministry multiplied because…
- He prayed and taught others to pray.
- He loved and taught others to love.
- He intentionally built relationships with those who were not accepted by or a part of the institutional church and showed others to do the same.
- He forgave and taught others to forgive.
- He met needs and showed others to meet needs.
- He healed and showed others to heal.
- He kept it simple and taught others to do the same.
- He apprenticed leaders by demonstrating these teachings in real time so that they might one day also apprentice others as disciples.
At Readiness 360, we resolve to multiply our impact in 2014 by loving God, our neighbors and ourselves in attitude, word, and action as we are apprenticing and being apprenticed by others in simple ways.
What is your congregation’s resolution?